Monday, October 11, 2010

Growth Spurt

Our little girl has been sleeping the days away, it must be a growth spurt.  Grandpa Richard and Grandma Paula came down to see her yesterday and she slept the whole time!  Of course within a few minutes after they left she was awake and ready to play!

Where did Grandpa go?  I'm ready to play!

We've been practicing sitting up, if she's in the mood it can last for maybe 2 seconds before she topples sideways. She is more interested in standing up than in sitting and always pushing herself into a standing position, she's got some strong little legs.


Practicing sitting up

Here she is last weekend when she was supposed to be taking a nap.  I laid her down and instead of going to sleep she decided to "talk" to her butterfly mobile.  Does she look sleepy at all, would you believe that just a couple minutes before this picture she was passed out in my arms? 

Lexie rolled over for the first time last weekend!!  Of course I was in the laundry room and didn't get to see it, when I came out she had rolled onto her back and was just laying there all smiles.  I've put her on her belly many times since then and watched her like a hawk but no luck on seeing her do it.  Maybe I'll have better luck this week.
Right after Mommy picked her up at daycare, all smiles as usual!


No comments:

Post a Comment