Monday, June 11, 2012

A Great Summer Weekend

What a gorgeous weekend this was, warm and sunny all weekend (ignore the fact that we desperately need rain). 

Friday night we went to the drive-in and saw Madagascar 3, Lexie loved it.  Despite being way past her bedtime she managed to watch over an hour of the movie.

Sitting in the car, waiting to watch the movie at the drive-in


Saturday we had a family get together at my Aunt and Uncles house.  Great food, family and a warm breeze, can't ask for much more.  Lexie was thrilled to be able to ride on a tractor and then at the end of the afternoon we went for a ride around their go-kart track. 

My uncle built this for his grandkids, how cool is that!?



Sunday we were very lazy, I put up her pool and sprinkler in the morning and we spent most of the day playing around outside.
These first two are from Memorial Day weekend, I forgot I had them.  Another lazy Sunday playing in the water.


Splashing around in her pool, the water was freezing at first but she didn't seem to care.

Everytime she put these on her head she would start singing "Happy Birthday." I have no idea why.

This is her saying "no cheese mommy," apparently she was done with the camera.

Father's Day is this weekend.  We look forward to this weekend every year.  My dad and step-mom host a great party.  It's always a surprise what the activities will be but we've been told this year to bring at least two sets of clothes so it should be fun!

Speaking of Dad's, I got some cute pictures a few weeks ago when us girls tagged along while Greg and Justin went golfing.  Daddy and Uncle Justin are teaching Lexie early.




Daddy telling her to look where the ball is supposed to go.

Clearly she listened well.  She's more interested in "cheesing"




No comments:

Post a Comment