At 9 months:
- Weight: 19 lbs 9 oz
- Height: 27 3/4 inches
- 4 bottles a day
- 3 jars of baby food plus cereal each day
- Claps with the best of them
- Waves goodbye
- Says "dadadadada" over and over again, I still don't think she knows what she is saying though cause she'll say it for anybody or nobody it doesn't matter
- Last couple of days I've noticed she has been saying "tah" everytime Kota is around, if it continues we might have our first word! (even if she is skipping the Ko). She loves Kota!
- She has started "sharing" her toys and binkie. She will hand whatever is in her hand to us and then immediately want it back.
- One bad habit that she's started is squealing when she isn't getting what she wants, mostly this occurs when she isn't being picked up
- We have yet to see her army crawl like she does at daycare but she has started launching herself forward onto her knees and rocking forward so I don't think crawling is too far away. The dr. did mention that she doesn't think she will crawl for long just because she has such strong leg strength.
- She loves standing and will push herself to standing if you hold on to her fingers
- Will take one or maybe two steps forward while holding on to our fingers
Recent pictures:
![]() |
| We went to a friend's 2nd birthday party last weekend. She had a lot of fun playing in the ball pit |
![]() |
| In the morning right after I wake her up she plays for a few minutes while I finish getting ready. She looks so cute all sleepy-eyed. :) |
![]() |
| Having fun at daycare again. She loves Miss Donna and is not sad to see me leave in the mornings (not sure if this is good or bad?? :)) |





She is getting so big! Thanks for all of the updates Stacey! I love hearing about all of her milestones and looking at all of the pictures.
ReplyDeleteCheryl