Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our Valentine!

We had a great Valentine's Day, Alexis is the sweetest valentine we could ask for.  When she got up Monday morning we gave her some presents from Mommy & Daddy, these included a new book and some new finger foods to try.  She loves the yogurt melts. Check out the V-Day pj's and bib from Nonnie.




She made Mommy and Daddy a gift at daycare too.  I love her lips kissing the white heart, too cute!



And a few more pic's
Taking a bath in Nonnie's sink


I think she looks so big in this picture!


Daddy's hat :)

 Apparently any video that is more than 30 seconds long is too big to upload, I'm guessing this is because they are HD quality.  Sorry to those of you that like the videos, I've tried a couple times and no luck, I'll just have to take shorter ones in the future to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment