What is this? Three posts in as many days! I realized that I had a couple cute videos on my phone that I wanted to share. Enjoy!
She LOVES pushing this car around the house. Actually she loves pushing anything she can around the house, she's gotten quite good at maneuvering around the furniture. As you can see she also doesn't care what gets in her way and will run it over, it's a good thing Kota is big enough that Lexie can't run over her too. :)
Another favorite time of hers is riding LuLu the Ladybug. In addition to rocking LuLu also plays music which Lexie will dance to while she's rocking, it's pretty cute! :)
Reading a book with Daddy. You can tell she definitely has some of her books memorized already and knows which ones are her favorites. It won't be long before she's reading them to us!
Dancing to Sunday Night Football! These aren't the best dance moves that we've seen but you get the idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment