We also got her to start clapping this week! She caught on really quick and now the teachers at daycare are working with her on it so she starts clapping spontaneously now. Check out the video from bathtime.
Ever since we had the week off after Christmas Lexie has really been into giving kisses. She grabs both sides of my face and gives me big, open mouthed, slobbery kisses. I love them! A couple mornings this is the first thing she does when I pick her up, her way of saying good morning Mom. Speaking of Mom, everyday I try to get her to say Mom but she is being stubborn. She'll say DaDaDa so Greg is thrilled (I've tried telling him that she doesn't know what she is saying yet but he doesn't care) :).
She's been having a great time at daycare lately. She's old enough to interact with the other babies in her class and play in some of the activities. The teachers have sent me a couple pictures and videos.
![]() |
| Playing with bubbles |
![]() |
| Her and her boyfriend, Elijah |
Here are a few more recent pictures.
| This is what she thought of the last Colts game |
| Are we starting to see a theme here? Sleeping in Daddy's arms |
![]() |
| Playing at Nonnie's house |
She her first cheerio too! She loves them! She's getting pretty good at pinching them and putting them in her mouth, sometimes they get stuck on the back of her slobbery hand and then she can't figure out what to do. Pretty funny to watch. :)






Love the video!! She's super cute, Stace!
ReplyDeleteThanks for leaving a comment, I'm glad to know somebody is reading this. I love your blog, it cracks me up. We need to lunch again soon.
ReplyDelete