Monday, January 31, 2011

Kissing Sounds

Lexie's latest trick is imitating the sound of kissing.  I don't know how she learned it, it's not like we ever kiss her??? LOL :) I tried to upload a video of her making this sound but it isn't cooperating.  I'll try again later in the week.

We are trying to get her to wave to us, she is just starting to catch on.  Maybe next time I can have a video of that too.  Here are a few pictures to enjoy.  What a ham!



She loves eating the bubbles, what a goof!



We went back to the dr. this week to follow up on her ear infection, unfortunately her right ear is still infected.  This means we have to switch to a stronger anti-biotic and give it to her for another 10 days.  I'm really hoping this doesn't start becoming a common thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment